Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!

On Sunday, Gerardo Estrella blessed the Sacrament for the 1st time!
it was so emotional seeing this wonderful man that I have been working with. He has been trying to memorize the prayer for so long, and he finally was able to bless it. It was so cute seeing him up there in the spanish branch, one of the branch members had given him a tie to borrow and he was so happy. He loves the church and he feels so blessed to be a member. One time he came out tracting with us. I stopped to talk to someone and he went on ahead and knocked on someone elses door. I came up behind him just in time to hear him say in spanish.. hi I am a missionary and I have the authority of God on the earth…. Needless to say the lady didn’t let us in.. but I loved how excited and how proud he was to have the priesthood.. he is sooo wonderful!
Diana, Sapphire, Suzan and Sharon were also baptized on Sunday!
I just feel so blessed right now and we really have seen so many blessings in our area. It is amazing to see how it is growing and changing. I feel so blessed and we are going to work soooo hard to be worthy of these amazing blessings that the lord is giving to us! I love this work and am so grateful to be apart of it!
We found some XXXL baptismal jumpsuit… so yes.. we wore them and stuffed ourselves with pillows.. Naturally!
I got an awesome cute valentines package from liss.. made my day
BEST VALENTINES DAY EVER!!!



In 2 weeks… lupe (yesenia lopez’s boy friend) is planning on getting baptized too! It is so neat how you just find people who the lord is preparing.. it is even neater when they find you.
Well family I love you all! Thank you so much for your love and support.. I hope you have an amazing day!
Love little sissy sue..


No comments: